I always get excited to break out my leather pants for fall/winter.
In the past, I’ve mostly worn leather leggings. But this season I’ve been experimenting with new styles. I love the look of a leather pant for the office whether it’s black or RED.
Yes of course we have these faux red leather pants online and (only $44.99) in red. But they also come come in black.
So I’ve been really obsessed with this season’s rich red and rust colors. So when looking for a new pair of colored leather pants, I fell in love with them.
I’m showing you ways I’ve styled as well as more fall outfit ideas from some of my fave blogger babes rocking leather pants.
- Use a blazer to create a polished vibe. Ask us about our Pretty Bento Box.
- Play with head-to-toe color in your favorite fall shade. Ask us about our Pretty Bougie Box.
- Not a fan of color? Try a monochromatic neutral leather for a slimming effect. Ask us about our
- Perfect your weekend vibes in baggy belted leather pants. Ask us about our simply cute to chic box.
- Go casual by pairing your leather pants with sneakers. Ask about our personal Swag box.
- Use a slouchy jacket to give your leather pants a relaxed vibe.
- Be daring and bold style your red faux leather pants with a super cute faux fur coat. This coat of course available online 🔍 Sheeka Camo Fur Coat- Multi
Be sure your following us socially to stay up to date on new pretty arrivals.