We know you love your Pretty Pieces and we want to make sure that you keep them looking Pretty!!!
As such, it is highly recommended that you dry clean your Pretty Pieces.
Dry cleaning is simply the process of cleaning your clothes with an organic or natural solution that does not use water. Laundering is the opposite as it uses water and mild soap to clean and often includes ironing, steaming, or pressing when done by a professional cleaner.
Each of our pieces are made with approximately 95% polyester and a blend of 5% spandex. Sometimes, if not cared for properly, Poly/Spandex may loose its shape.
If you opt not to leave the washing and cleaning of your Pretty Pieces to professionals here is a short list of instructions to help you hand wash your pieces successfully:
- Use cold or cool water.
- Choose a mild detergent or household hand soap.
- Use your bathtub so that your dress can be laid flat in the water while it is being washed.
- Do not bunch or agitate your dress while it is in the tub. Rather simply submerge it under the soapy water a few times. Try (with all your might) to keep the dress flat.
- Do not wring out your dress or bunch it up to remove any excess water, instead push the water out with your hands.
- Avoid any aggressive agitation or excessive stretching of your pieces.
- Avoid tumble-drying or tumble dry on a cold and gentle tumble dry cycle until the dress is damp, however, do not tumble dry to completely dry.
- Iron inside out on low heat to avoid iron marks or allow wrinkles to be released while drying or you may use light steam.
- You may also machine wash on cold with a mild detergent and hang to dry.
Drop us a comment below and tell us how you care for your delicate Pretty Pieces. Share with your girls so they too can make sure they're caring for their Pretty Pieces correctly.
Also don't forget to subscribe to our VIP List and take advantage of the 10% of discount.